Rheem 275 Commercial Heavy Duty Gas water heaters have been designed to supply large quantities of hot water. The cylinder is protected by multiple anodes and a double layer of vitreous enamel.
- Multi-Fin™ technology means faster, more efficient heating
- Electronic ignition for economy
- Digital adjustable thermostat to 82°C for sanitisation applications
- Outdoor installation or Indoor room sealed with kit (purchased separately)
- BMS option available – see downloads
- 5 year Commercial warranty on cylinder*
- 12 month warranty on parts and labour*
Heavy Duty Hot Water System Cost Saving. How?
Are there other options to reduce your cost on installing expensive hot water systems every 6-8 years at a cost of between $7000-9000 each time. We have some great ways for you to reduce your hot water running costs and at the same time reduce your replacement costs as the years go by. In some cases reducing ongoing maintenance cost by up to 40%. Lets say you have multiple heavy duty hot water systems in a bank or row that are manifolded or connected together replacing one system every 6-8 years can really add up and deplete the Strata funds.
Call us out the next time your system fails. Keep in mind that if you have a Rheem 275l heavy duty then you have a great system already but you can make your money go further.