What is included? (Change Over, New for Old)
New Rheem Stellar 330
- 1 x 130 litre Rheem Stellar - 330 litres of hot water in the first hour and 200 litres each hour after that
- Removal of your old storage gas hot water system
- Installation of the New Rheem Steller 330 gas hot water system Connections made to your existing pipe system
- If a new hot water main valve is required it will cost an extra $45. Only a 20% chance.
- Copper pipe allowance is 4 metres. Pipe required over 4 metres is an extra $45 per metre installed.
- Note: If you are changing from an electric hot water system to a new gas one you may need to extend the gas line to the nearest gas service. This will cost the same $45 per metre from the hot water position to the existing gas pipe. (Example: extra gas pipe required is 4 metres @ $45 per metre = $180 + the Rheem Stella install cost. Total = $1779
Plumbers Rheem Stellar 330 Review:
The Rheem Stellar 330 and or 360 models are in most plumbers opinions one of the top systems available for large families with room to install a tank. Great Choice! These systems are almost fully hot before we drive away. Rheem also have a perfect record of follow up warranty service and are super fast. I only have praise for Rheem.
- Rheem Stellar's Massive 330 Litres of hot water in the first hour with only smallish 130 Litre Tank
- Reheats 200 litres per hour
- Slim Design. Round front and square to the wall.
- 10 year warranty on the storage cylinder and SuperFlue
- 5 year labour warranty on the cylinder and SuperFlue
- 12 month warranty on labour and parts
- 5 star energy rating
- Innovative styling blends with the external home environment
- Rheem Steller 330 SuperFlue increases both efficiency and performance