Rinnai Infinity 26 Installed $1850. $150 Rebate This Week Only
Rinnai Infinity 26 Replacement Pictures Below.
Scroll down for before and after and Rinnai installation costs.
Old Electric Hot Water System
Rinnai Infinity 26, 6.1 STAR Energy Rated Continuous Flow Gas Hot Water System Installed for Only $1850Check out our review of the two main Rinnai hot water systems. read moreWhat is Included:
Rinnai Infinity 26 Installation
- Installation of the NEW Rinnai Infinity 26, 6.1 STAR Energy Rated Continuous Gas Hot Water Heater installed on the wall. All fixings Supplied.Other Rinnai system options are the b26 and the Rinnai 26 Touch and the Rinnai 32
- Connections made to Water & Gas pipes. Pipes must be at least a 20mm gas pipe and a 20mm water pipe. The hot water pipe will connect on to the existing hot water piping system in the most efficient spot or where you prefer.
- Delivery of the Hot water heater is included
- Includes labour plumbing valves, fixings, Copper bends & parts and 4 metres of copper tube
- Over 4 metres of copper tube is charged at an extra $49 a metre. Which includes labour, copper, parts, bends and Gas for Welding
- Includes electrical disconnection.
- electrical disconnection
- the system also comes with a manual for troubleshooting, not that you will have any problems. It's a Rinnai after all.
- What is Excluded:
- Does not include Electrical work for a power point or the old electric hot water heater power being isolated at the meter. An Electrician can be arranged if you wish. Average cost $150.
- Controller installation is not included in this package. Time to install a controller is about 1 hour each if accessible through walls or under the floor. Some houses are to difficult or to costly to run one or multiple controllers.
All installation jobs can be paid after the installation is completed if this is more comfortable for you. Call Today to arrange installation.Rinnai Infinity 26 Product Brochure
- Any questions, Please do not hesitate to Call me.