Rinnai Infinity 26 vs Rinnai B26
$500 Rebate when you convert your hot water from electricity to gas. Valid Sydney only.
$150 Scooper Plumbing Rbate on all Rinnai hot water systems this week only. Valid Nation wide.
Rinnai Infinity vs Builders 26
How to choose the best Rinnai to go for. A quick review of the two Rinnai Infinity 26 and Rinnai Builders B26 models may make it easier for you to decide. Both Natural Gas NG and LPG models.
What are the differences between these two Continuous Flow Hot Water Systems.
Quick Review Answer: Nothing. Just buy the Rinnai Builders B26. It’s excellent.
Long Review Answer:
- Price. About $200-300 more for the Rinnai Infinity 26. Rinnai B26 around $819-950 and Rinnai Infinity 26 between $1050-1350. Installation costs are exactly the same.
- The colour is different. Rinnai Infinity 26 is White. The Rinnai B26 is Dune or greyish brown.
- The Rinnai Infinity 26 has a little LED display that tells you it is on. The Rinnai B26 does not. You are never going to see it once installed and it has zero impact on the running of the system.
- Same energy rating which is currently 6.1 Stars
- Same capabilities as to hot water produced per minute
- Warranty is 2 years less on the Rinnai B26. It has a ten year not 12 year warranty. If the Rinnai passes the 2 year mark with no problems you are in the clear for a very long time. They are excellent. Some Rinnai’s we have replaced are over 20 years old.
Just buy the Rinnai B26. It is a very very reliable hot water system.