Rinnai Infinity 26 vs Rinnai B26
Spoilt for choice. You can buy the one. Excellent selection, or the other, perfect choice. Why are both options excellent with two Rinnai hot water systems?
$150 Scooper Plumbing Rebate on all Rinnai hot water systems installed this week. Sydney only.
Read about the Rinnai Hot Water Booster System. Supercharge your Rinnai. read more
Rinnai Infinity vs Builders 26
How to choose the best Rinnai to go for. They both are Rinnai's after all. Is one better then the other.
This is a quick review of the two Rinnai Continuous flow gas hot water systems.
The Rinnai Infinity 26 and the Rinnai Builders B26 models.
This review may make it easier for you to decide I hope. Both come in Natural Gas NG and LPG models. So what are the differences between these two Rinnai Continuous Flow Hot Water Heaters Series.
Quick Review Answer: Very little to Nothing. Just buy the Rinnai Builders B26. It's excellent and has the same energy rating and usage and equal output capacity as the Rinnai Infinity 26.
Long Review Answer:
- Price. About $200-300 more for the Rinnai Infinity 26. Rinnai B26 is around $819-950 and Rinnai Infinity 26 between $1000-1350. Installation costs are exactly the same.
- The colour is different. Rinnai Infinity 26 is White. The Rinnai B26 is Dune or greyish brown.
- The Rinnai Infinity 26 has a little LED display that tells you it is on. The Rinnai B26 does not. You are never going to see it once installed and it has zero impact on the running of the system.
- Same energy rating which is currently 6.1 Stars
- Same capabilities as to hot water produced per minute
- Warranty is 2 years less on the Rinnai B26. It has a ten year not 12 year warranty. If the Rinnai passes the 2 year mark with no problems you are in the clear for a very long time. They are excellent. Some Rinnai's we have replaced are over 20 years old.