Great Installation Prices on 135 Litre Gas Hot Water System
Here are some of your options for a 135 litre hot water systems.
If you have a Rheem stay with a Rheem. This applies to Vulcan and Dux as well. The reason is that the pipework layout is generally the same. This will keep the installation cost lower. Eliminating any extras.
Rheem 135 Litre Gas Hot Water System Installed – Best Deals
Vulcan 135 Litre Gas Hot Water System Installed –Best Deals
Dux 135 Litre Gas Hot Water System Installed –Best Deals
FAST Change Over Service.
The old 135 litre hot water system will be removed as well as all associated rubbish.
We recommend the installation of a tempering valve for safety reasons if one is not already installed.
(A tempering valve limits hot water to 50-55 degrees) Unfortunately these come at a cost of around $100 plus installation.
Change over is based on reusing the exiting pipe work to reconnect the new hot water heater. If new pipe work is required then a extra fee will be required. Please speak to one of our plumbers and they can go though the job we you.
Vulcan is made by Rheem. It’s the same heater re-labelled but cheaper.
135 litres: Keeps even the largest families in hot water.
135 Litre Gas Hot Water Systems are fantastic if you have gas as they have a very quick recovery time. 135 litre Hot Water Heaters are main pressure systems with no loss of pressure and good sized water storage, our large capacity of systems will comfortably service Australia’s biggest families.
Rheem 135 Litre Gas Hot Water System $1299 Installed
The Rheem 135 Litre Hot Water Systems (electric) are a great option when it come to Electric hot water heaters. If you’re replacing an existing electric hot water unit then these are a great options as they heat water quickly and are a relatively inexpensive solution to your hot water needs. Rheemglas models are ideal for families on a budget. Rheem Optima is their Premium Range with a 10 year warranty and it does cost more.
Rheem 135 Litre Gas
Hot Water System Features and benefits
- Feature dual handed inlet & outlet fittings.
- Twin element available – providing a daytime boost for high demand hot water use.
- Mains pressure – for hot water from multiple taps and showers at the same time.
- Money saving – designed for off-peak energy rates.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations.
- 7 year cylinder warranty *.
- 7 year cylinder warranty* (applies to product manufactured after 1st January 2012).
- 3 years labour warranty on the cylinder*.
- 1 year parts and labour warranty on all other components for domestic (non-commercial) installations*.